Cryptocurrency license in Poland— a quick way to develop your business.
We provide tailored offers or this ready package including:
Stages of obtaining crypto-license in Poland:
1. Company formation
a. Preparation of documents for remote registration
b. 2 electronic signatures (required for each of the founders/directors, additional EDS – 500 euros). Remote receipt is possible through certification of the signature at the Polish consulate.
c. Payment of all state fees related to the registration of a legal entity
d. Preparation of initial declarations to the Tax Office and the Register of Beneficiaries
e. The service of renting a legal address and mailbox for 1 year
f. Full package of documents with register seal and certification
PLEASE NOTE THAT TO REGISTER COMPANY WITHOUT A VISIT TO POLAND YOU NEED TO GO TO POLISH EMBASSY TWICE!
The authorized capital (minimum PLN 5,000, approx. EUR 1,200; maximum PLN 50,000, approx. EUR 10,900) can be deposited in cash on the day the company is incorporated. The founders sign the corresponding statement.
Time of remote registration: 7-12 business days, after receiving all signed and certified originals.
- Obtaining a Polish PESEL number for submitting an electronic application through the ePUAP platform + entering the company into the Register of companies working in the field of cryptocurrencies
2.1 Obtaining a Polish PESEL number for one of the directors
Timeframe: up to 30 days from the date of receipt of originals
To activate ePUAP, you must register at the Polish consulate. You will need a passport and confirmation of receipt of the PESEL number. Upon activation, a registration application is sent to the Register of activities related to cryptocurrencies.
2.2 Submission of an application for the inclusion of the company in the register of activities related to crypto-currencies, payment of all state fees when filing an application, preparation of AML policies in Polish
*Translation of AML policies into English is made for additional fee
Timeframe: An entry in the register is made within 14 days from the date of signing the application using the ePUAP of the director of the company
List of required documents from client to obtain authorization:
– Scans of passports of all founders and directors of the company
– Completed questionnaires
– Documents certified by the Polish Embassy for remote receipt of a digital signature
– A copy of the passport, notarized with an apostille of one of the directors, who will sign the application for entry into the Register of companies operating in the field of cryptocurrency
Recommended structure of the company:
2 Shareholders, 1 director (can be one of the shareholders)
Requirements for member (s) of the board:
1) completing a training or course covering legal or practical issues related to activities in the field of virtual currencies, or
2) implementation for at least one year of activity in the field of virtual currencies, confirmed by relevant documents.
A package of documents for the company, which is included in the registration price:
– Company registration card in Polish with register stamp and apostille, with translation into English
– Company articles of associations in Polish with register stamp and apostille, with translation into English
– Certificate of registration of the company in the Register of companies related to activities in the field of cryptocurrencies
Timeframe: 1-2 months
Price: 11.900 EUR
Alternatively, with a visit to Poland (for 1 business day) the timeframe will be shorter (around 1-2 weeks in total). Our colleague will meet you in Warsaw and will guide you through the whole process of obtaining the required documents and registering the company. After this procedure, your company will be formed and we will submit the application remotely using the ePUAP access that you will obtain during the visit, after that you will need to sign a few documents for the tax department of Poland and ship it to us. By this time, the authorization shall be obtained, as soon as the authorization is obtained, we will prepare, translate and certify the corporate documents and ship them to you and the process shall be finalized.